Driver CPC – Mandatory Driver Periodic Training for LGV and PCV Drivers
VGTS can provide the Mandatory Driver CPC training to all PCV and LGV drivers. Our trainers are qualified and competent and possess a wealth of industry experience, as well as holding LGV and PCV driver licences.
Call us for training dates, courses available, training locations in the South and prices on 01722 349341
For more DVLA information regarding Driver CPC visit www.jaupt.org.uk
What is Driver CPC periodic training?
- Periodic training is Continuing Professional Certification (CPC) for bus, coach and lorry drivers. It carries on throughout the professional driver’s career – no matter how often they drive.
What does it cost?
- Prices start from £90, including the DVLA upload feed and materials for each days training. Employers can obtain a separate quote by contacting our team
What licence categories are affected by the mandatory Driver CPC requirement?
- C1, C, CE, D1, D & DE
What type of training is available?
- There are a wide variety of courses and modules available which are offered by training providers. We offer the following courses at present (All available for both LGV & PCV Drivers):
- Driver Hours 3.5 hours
- Digital Tachograph 3.5 hours
- Load Security 3.5 hours
- Economic Driving 3.5 hours
- Emergency First Aid at Work 7 hours
- First Aid 3.5 hours
- Vehicle Checks & Defects 3.5 hours
- Company & Public Image 3.5 hours
- Fire Marshall 3.5 hours
- Health & Safety 3.5 hours
- Tiredness, Diet & Lifestyle 3.5 hours
- Vulnerable Road Users
- Licence, Weights & Dimensions
For more information or to arrange training:
- Contact Tony or Clare on 01722 349341 who can arrange your training. A driver can attend a public course with drivers from other sectors and companies near to their workplace. Alternatively, we can run dedicated courses at employer’s premises – subject to suitable facilities.
- We operate in the South, South West, South East and London