Value Group Training Services Ltd (VGTS) specialise in providing quality training programmes to the Passenger Transport and Adult Care sectors.
All our courses are provided at or near your workplace – wherever that is! We aim to fit in with employers needs to keep their business operational and arrange training times to suit you and your team.
Value Group Training Services provide:
- Mandatory Driver CPC periodic training for LGV and PCV drivers
- Adult Care Worker Level 2 & 3 Apprenticeships
- BTEC Level 2 Certificate in Introduction to the role of professional Taxi and Private Hire driver (QCF)
- Level 2 Certificate in Road Passenger Vehicle Driving Taxi and Private Hire (QCF)
- One day Emergency First Aid at Work training course
As recognised specialists in these sectors, we can provide training, information, advice and support to help employers to grow their business, retain staff and attract more lucrative contracts with favourable PR and marketing benefits. You can develop a more professional team who have pride in their achievements.
Value Group Training Services Ltd. registered address is Unit 7 Whittle Road, Churchfields, Salisbury. SP2 7YS. Our company registration number is 9569884
For more information about our training services, please call 01722 349341